Why Run For Us?
At Diabetes UK it's our mission to tackle diabetes, day in and day out, until it can do no harm. It's why we campaign for better care, give support in times of need and fund ground-breaking research into new treatments and a cure. Diabetes doesn't stop, so neither do we.
Nearly five million people in the UK are living with diabetes right now - that probably includes someone you care about. Millions more are at risk of developing type 2, without even knowing it. We're leading the fight every day, campaigning for better support, care and treatment, so we can change these odds for the next generation.
What support you will receive from us
Join us and help us continue our vital work. Register with us, and you'll receive:
- A fundraising pack filled with lots of advice, tips and a sponsorship form
- Dedicated fundraising and event support from your Diabetes UK Regional Fundraiser
- Extensive training support from our training partner 'Runnith with Us' including Facebook live sessions, training plans and lots of other useful information
- Personalised technical running top
- The loudest cheer along the route!
- Post-race sports massage from a qualified sports therapist
Need a place?
Apply for one of our places by clicking the APPLY NOW button
Already have a place
We'd love to have you join us with your own place, simply click the SIGN UP button to register your interest.
We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamDUK soon!
To find out more about joining #TeamDUK call the events team on 0345 123 2399 or email email@example.com
Bath Half Fundraising History
Diabetes UK has now been an offical charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for 11 years and in this time has raised over £160,000 from fundraising at this event.