Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
Why run for us?
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind (IGDB) is Ireland's national charity dedicated to enabling people who are vision impaired and families of children with autism to achieve improved mobility and independence for over 40 years. In that time we have placed more than 1000 highly trained dogs that positively impact so many lives every day.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners
- Get your own IGDB running vest
- The more funds you raise the more supporter t-shirts you get for your own cheer squad
- Receive VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink
- Hear lots of whoops and cheers supporting you at our cheer points on route
- Feel proud knowing you're contributing to making a significant life changing impact for our clients
Need a place?
As a Lead Charty Partner in the event, we have a number of entries available for Irish Life Dublin marathon as well as BMW-Berlin Marathon, Athens Marathon and Prague Marathons. Our places are available for a pledge to raise a minimum of €1,000 at the Dublin Marathon and €1,500 at Berlin, Athens and Prague marathons.
To apply for one of our places, simply click the APPLY NOW button
Already have a place?
We would love to welcome you to our team! You'll receive the same fantastic support as our charity place runners; the only difference is you won't have a minimum fundraising target. We just ask that you pay a registration fee of €25 and raise as much money as you can.
We need unstoppable, passionate people like you to join us. Join #TeamIGDB
If you have any questions or wish to apply for a place at one of the other events mentioned above, please email Niamh Wingate at firstname.lastname@example.org