Prostate Cancer UK
Why Run For Us?
You can help beat prostate cancer. By signing up to run for Prostate Cancer UK, you’ll be raising money to help fund lifesaving research to beat a disease that affects 1 in 8 men in the UK.
That’s thousands of dads, grandads, partners, uncles, sons and mates every year. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Every minute of your training, all the hard work and determination, will make a huge difference to these men and their families. Run for us, run for men.
What you can expect
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how to get your friends together and beat your fundraising target
- A branded technical fibre running top with iron-on letters, so supporters can shout your name to give you a boost!
- Cheering point along the route
- All the support you need from Prostate Cancer UK’s dedicated Sporting Events team
- Post-race charity village reception for you and your supporters
Looking for a place?
We have a number of places available, all from just £20 with a pledge to raise a minimum of £250. Simply click the image below or the APPLY NOW button to apply.
Already have your place?
If you would like to fundraise for Prostate Cancer uk, and have already secured your own place in the event, we would love to welcome you to the team.
Click the image below to join, or the SIGN UP button at the bottom of the page.
Bath Half Marathon Fundraising History
Prostate Cancer UK has been an official charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for seven years. During this time, their runners have raised an incredible £289,340 from fundraising at this event to help beat prostate cancer.
You can contact the Sporting Events team by calling 0203 310 7034 or email@example.com.