Prostate Cancer UK
Why Run For Us?
Run for Prostate cancer UK and help beat prostate cancer, the most common cancer in men.
Prostate cancer affects 1 in 8 men in the UK. That's thounsnds of dads, grandads, brothers, partners and mates.
Fundraise for us and help drive forward lifesaving research into better tests to diagnose men sooner and fund our award-winning Specialist Nurses service which supports men and their families when they need it most.
What to expect
- Your very own Prostate Cancer UK running top to wear with pride.
- Personalised training plans and advice from our training partners, RunningWithUs.
- Post-race charity village reception for you and your supporters
- Top quality fundraising support from our team of experts, you'll be sure to smash your sponsorship target!
- Access to our exclusive Running Group on Facebook, so you can help each other smash your race-day goals.
Looking for a place?
We have charity places available, and we'd love to have you on the team! Pay a £20 registration fee and pledge to fundraise £250 to secure your place today.
Simply click the image below or the APPLY NOW button to apply.
Already have your place?
If you've already secured your own place and would like to fundraise for Prostate Cancer UK, we'd love to welcome you to the team.
Click the image below or the SIGN UP button to join us.
Bath Half Marathon Fundraising History
Prostate Cancer UK has been an official charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for seven years. During this time, their runners have raised an incredible £294,879 from fundraising at this event to help beat prostate cancer.
You can contact the Sporting Events team by calling 0203 310 7034 or email email@example.com.