Release Recovery Foundation
Why run for us?
Release Recovery Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to ensuring all who are ready and willing to seek professional treatment, are able. Substance abuse and mental illness destroys the lives of too many people from underserved communities who may not have the resources for proven treatments. Release Recovery Foundation offers scholarships to bridge the gap between what people can afford and what they need to transform their lives, regardless of race, gender, and/or sexual orientation.
Give Thanks. Live Life. Release.
What support you will receive from us
- Expert training tips from professional running coaches during the months leading up to the race.
- Monthly ZOOM socials to assist in fundraising and help to profile individual runners on our team.
- Join a community which is guaranteed to provide you with some friends for life!
- Release branded gear for race day!
- An opportunity to be featured on all of our social channels leading up to the race!
- Access to all of our group runs (weekly starting in June) in Central Park and the ability to host your own group runs with our resources (if you are not local to NYC).
- Access to our exclusive post-marathon after party and pre-marathon shake-out run.
- And much, much MORE!
Need a place?
Our Fundraising minimum if $5,000. To apply for one of our places simply click the APPLY NOW button.
Already have a place?
We would love for you to join us! All you need to do to join our team as an own place fundraiser is click the SIGN UP button
If you have any questions please contact Doug Levy at email@example.com or call us on 713 253-7780