Smile Train (International)
Why run for us?
Many children with clefts around the world live in isolation, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing, hearing, and speaking. Cleft surgery is a safe, permanent solution with an immediate impact. Smile Train’s sustainable model provides training, funding, and resources to empower local doctors in 70+ countries to provide these lifesaving surgeries and other essential cleft care 100%-free, in their own communities. I am so honored to run for this cause but even more honored that I get to work at an organization that provide life-changing cleft surgery to children around the world. Register for the 2023 BMW Berlin Marathon with Smile Train today and secure your spot.
What support you will receive from us
Smile Train is proud to be a charity participant of this event and provide these great perks to our participants:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular sell-out events
- Official Smile Train race gear and apparel (team t-shirt, singlet, and opportunity to earn additional gear)\
- Race weekend team events
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from staff
- Team discount at Running Warehouse
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
- $100 registration fee. No other registration fees through race organizers apply.
Need a place?
Receive guaranteed entry which includes the race entry fee for $2,500 fundraising minimum.
Apply for a place now by clicking the REGISTER NOW button
Already have a place?
We would still love you to join our team just click the SIGN UP button to register your interest.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call: Candace 770-548-7742